1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help for a Youtube channel name

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by dylanduran, Feb 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Me and a friend are going to make a Terraria Lets play, but we can't think up a good name for our channel, any ideas?

2. Is it just terraria gameplays? Or are you going to do other games in the future?? If just terraria put it in the name. Or be super original and use your initials and put gaming at the end

3. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

We're gonna do more games eventually, but mainly indie games. Ty for your help ^^ I'll pass on the other idea though, seems FAAAR too original :P

4. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Two things you need in a channel name:
    1 - It needs to make sense - it either refers back to your YouTube account name, or has something to with your particular STYLE.
    2 - It needs to be catchy and roll off the tongue. If people can't pronounce it, they won't remember it.

That's all the advice I can give, really. You should choose the name yourself if you really want to be satisfied with it.

6. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

• Offtopic/Spam
    KAG > Terraria

Contrary likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi