1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I just bought kag gold, but i closed the window with the code!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Slojanko, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

I had paid for kag and then when the window said 'payment successfull' i eagerly closed it and opened kag, when I logged it I was not gold, going back to the site I discovered it should have given me a key, but no window popped up. and it did not show in my history. I sent a form to the 'contact us' with my detail, but if a dev is on and see's this can you look into the request i sent. thank you.

(Bought via msg, paid full amount)

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Did you contact support@thd.vg?
    If you paid with Zong that's all you can do, you should have had an email with the code as well if you paid with paypal.

3. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

Oh crap, i got the code via an email, but it said someone had used it. I sent another support message. how can people do this someone must have a code gen hack program. this sucks for me.

The funny thing is I paid In total €25 for kag gold

€10 taken from my phone but said I only paid half. €5 taken from my phone (or half bug again, not sure.) and now another €10 for kag gold, just to find out that the code has been used by someone else.. (Each on separate occasions)

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Why did you buy it again? Just send all info you've got to support@thd.vg they are the only people who are able to help you out.