1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

:) hi cakeballs1234

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by HERaLD, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERaLD

HERaLD Shark Slayer

Server: Power Mini Server
    Time:2 minutes ago
    Evidence:
    Video:

Comments: This person was using a speedhack to win. I Checked their Ping, it was only 200, and we were the only people on the server at the time. It was not lag. At one point they also accomplish a 5-tile high jump, which should not be possible.

Beef and Bunnyboy like this.
  2. I can back this up, I was there on the same server. Delanski was asking me to report him, I turned on admin and the kid fled.

HERaLD likes this.
  3. Also 5 tile high jumps are possible without hacks. Just saiyan.

KnightGabe13 and Aegis like this.
  4. Mqrius

Mqrius Robo Guard Cop Tester

He did the 5 tile jump by hitting the enemy and then jumping off the enemy.

But indeed, this looks like a speedhack.

5. HERaLD

HERaLD Shark Slayer

If you look, he also said "Confused?" which implied that he knew he was jumping all over the place at he speeded he shouldn't be able to.

Gofio likes this.
  6. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

I remember the name, this guy was griefing. He left before we could do anything. :p Hacking + Griefing, multiple offenses. That spells Permanant-IP-ban in bold, red, flashing, size 7, underlined text. And don't forget the CAPs!

7. cakeballs12345

cakeballs12345 Catapult Fodder

i take full responsibility therefore i have deleted the hack program and now is playing fair i am sorry the only reason i have did such crimes were because i saw a guy use this and then i search it on Google and it came up. this is the website [REDACTED] hopefully u can do something about this. So no one else will get addicted. there fore i am sorry

8. CoD

CoD Haxor

Sorry, but you're still most likely going to get a permanent ban. As witnesses say you've griefed aswell as speed-hacking.

short_round likes this.
  9. cakeballs12345

is it greifing when it toward the other team just sayian

Gofio likes this.
  10. HERaLD

HERaLD Shark Slayer

If you join the other team with the intent to ruin there strucures then change back it is griefing.
    If you destroy the enemy's building it is not.

11. cakeballs12345

Thank you all for understanding i will never ever do it again:)

Mqrius and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  12. Mqrius

Mqrius Robo Guard Cop Tester

Heh interesting :) One doesn't commonly see this, most hackers/griefers are people that don't care about the game or its players. Although I did have a formerly banned griefer come back into the server yesterday, saying that he wouldn't grief again :) Maybe there's hope for humanity! :p

13. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

No mercy to cheaters. Banned eternally.
    He has been banned 4 months ago for griefing. He definitely knows how this game works. *LOCKED*

bunnie, CoD, copper40 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.