1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Hosting] Free Mumble Servers!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by inactive_account, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ShadowFury_FORD

ShadowFury_FORD Catapult Fodder

I actually downloaded it last night and played for a couple of hours thank you >.>' and i'm going buy a card and get the real game soon, with a couple of friends. It's like a multiplier MC. But fun, and fast paste fighting.

2. Meh. Alright. Ill make one for you.

I should be rewarded by MM and Geti for advertising the game ._.

Bammboo and ShadowFury_FORD like this.
  3. ShadowFury_FORD

ShadowFury_FORD Catapult Fodder

4. Dreimos

Dreimos Catapult Fodder

Are you still creating these?

I sent you a pm with details, thanks!

5. Hyugaki

Hyugaki Catapult Fodder

I've played KAG for a while now, and I never used these forums. Recently, I got a bunch of my friends to try out KAG, and we all enjoy it. I'm just wondering if you are still offering this service. I would say 25 - 30 slots would be good, but whatever you can do is fine.

Thanks

6. yoshicraft0331

yoshicraft0331 Catapult Fodder

I don't know if it's too late, but could you make a server for me? I have a few friends that play KAG and since we don't a way to chat, I figured that this was a good way to chat with each other while in game. If it's too late I understand... it's November. If you could though that would be great. It doesn't have to be a big server. 10 slots should be ok. Thanks! :)

7. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Though, you could download Skype or steam? With these free options you could also grab the ip's of Drafik's current servers and join up with anyone that may also be in there.

8. Will make it eventually so long as you keep active.

9. yoshicraft0331

yoshicraft0331 Catapult Fodder

We will stay active on it.

10. 3e0jUn

3e0jUn Catapult Fodder

We can only host in those countries, or do you mean that the servers are in those countries? Got me confused. :huh?:
    Secondly who are those some people? Security issues?
    </br>--- merged: Nov 19, 2012 11:55 AM ---</br>
    Isn't there this chat function in the game? Just press "Y" I think, but you may be using an older version so yeah.

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.