1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How come other people can attack with keg but I can't?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mr_Kaaht, Nov 22, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Mr_Kaaht

Mr_Kaaht Shipwright

Hi. I've been playing and i've noticed that people can attack you as knight while they are holding a keg. I have tried but I cannot attack while holding a keg myself. How come this is? Does anybody know?

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Believe it or not, you actually are attacking, you just can't see it. It's a weird bug where you can't see your own animations, but other people can. A way to test it out is to try hitting grass, the grass will be cut, but you won't see yourself doing it.

Bernhardt likes this.
  3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Please note; This is a glitch, not with animation, but with coding. You are not supposed to be able to attack with a Keg/Chicken/?Mine? but you can, the Devs are working on a fix for this so don't get used to it.

Fate likes this.
  4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

The thing is, when I knew about this bug, I have SEEN others slashing and jabbing when holding kegs. That might be what the OP is talking about. The two bugs might be identical but they could also be completely different.

5. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

Am I missing something here or isn't that exactly the bug Auburn described?

6. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

You are missing something. Auburn was talking about when there is no animation. I can actually SEE the attacks. I'll try to grab a screen next time I see it.

7. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Yup. I can confirm this aswell. You can actually slash while holding a keg, depending upon when you grab it.

I am pretty sure if you grab a keg when in full swing with a slash, you can finish the slash, and also slash from then on while holding a keg.

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

And if you get good at slashing while being unable to see your slash charge, you'll be a godlike amazing knight in no time!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey