1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How did you come up with your Forum name?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AgentHightower, Jun 7, 2017.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello Viewers!, This is a thread on explaining how we came up with our Forum name!, I'll talk about mine for now if anyone interested!

I came up with my Forum name, From the game that is called Gunpoint, The villain from the game is called Agent Hightower, So, I got an idea after i finished that game, If i can that villain's name for here!, Since it would also be nice to bring more people into that game, But hey, I don't want to be off-topic, Since this isn't Other Games thread, But that's what i can say about my name.

Thanks for reading this.:smug:

Biurza, erik102003 and joshua12131415 like this.
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Primary school username. It's never taken by anyone which is the main reason I've stuck with it.
    I came up with epsilon when I was in science class studying planets. The greek alphabet is used to classify planets or some shit and I noticed epsilon started with eps which is what people call me by.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Biurza and AgentHightower like this.
  3. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

When i was younger i wanted my username to be "Joshua" on every account that i had, but it was always taken, so i thought up a bunch of numbers that are easy to remember and fast to type, and added it to the end of my name and kept using it for everything.

Now it's really annoying because everyone will know my irl name and the numbers are ugly.

A few months ago i tried to solve this problem by making a new username that i will use for everything, but i couldn't think of anything, so then i tried pressing random stuff on my keyboard until i got something that met the following criteria:
    • Doesn't look spammy
    • Short
    • Easy to pronounce
    • Isn't taken by anyone else
    • Doesn't mean anything when I search it up in google
    And i got Nirue- which i will use from now on (on other new accounts i make)

4. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Proffesor Thrax is my steam username. Because i like C&C series and i liked Dr. Thrax the most. Proffesor because Dr. Thrax would be 2 unoriginal 4 me. Yay

5. asger75

asger75 Haxor

My username here is just my fucked up name with a 75 at the end of it, cuz I'm 4 and a half and all my creativity was ripped away by my teachers at a young age.

6. Mexer

Mexer Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. No Control - to be deleted. inactive

I once was walking down the street by myself. It was a really hot and humid summer afternoon. All of a sudden some homeless guy jumped in front of me and shouted at me. I ignored him as I entered a pub where I was waiting for my friends (it wasn't a gay pub). When I came out (not out of the closet) to make a phone call, a group of gypsies came at me, kicked me and spit on me (I didn't like it). I couldn't fight back because they were more in number. I didn't call the police since I'm no pussy but it did motivate me to get into a better shape.

Anyway, some days later I had to come up with a username for a game and I came up with "Mexer", for no reason.

Croco-Dile, Blue_Tiger, Asu and 10 others like this.
  7. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Ni is my name in short :3

AgentHightower likes this.
  8. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

My name mcrifel was made when I was young and the pokemon mystery dungeon game came out and I got it. I had to give my team a name so since I was playing as a mudkip and my partner a cyndaquil it became team MC though I thought it was a bit short and I thought of things that were cool, guns are cool right? So I made it mcrifle.

PRANK

I was a retarded kid with little english knowledge and I switched around the l and the e making it mcrifel. I started using it on other things as I liked how it sounded.

My nickname Joop on steam was created when one time playing kag I named myself Joop because ajfaas was called klaas (klaas being a stereotypical dutch name) so I wanted to join the joke and named myself joop because that too is a stereotypical dutch name. The people of captains chat and mist chat kept calling me by joop and I was kinda forced to keep the name by them. It is a pretty nice name but everyone mispronounces it.

9. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Back when I first bought minecraft I wanted a better username than lov66 so my brother came up with lavaguy678

10. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

I was having so much fun

11. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Self-deprecation and an appreciation for wordplay made me the obama of nations I am today. That, and a 126 electoral lead on an_romnation certainly helped.

AgentHightower and Biurza like this.
  12. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

DarkRP admin years back for a GarrysMod server.

DarkRP theme of the week is "Nazis VS Factions from Fallout."

Join Hotler in the Fuhrer bunker underground (we all have different variations of German names spelled wrong) along with Hammler, Fritzo, Heimlich, etc.

"I am, Yagger".

13. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

my first username was wormman because I liked the game Worms. Then I changed it to Wormy. When I was getting my third one, I wanted something similiar, so I chose Bunnie.

14. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I was pretty active player in Tanki Online browser game, in the days long past. There was one of the first game clans, which was called Epic Guards. I really liked the clan and so, when i moved on KAG i kept the name.
    My FIRST username, to which i came back, after playing around some time with Epic-Guard. Has a pretty strange story.

So i also was a Dota 1 player, playing from around 2008. There was an item called "Buriza-Do Kyanon" (which is also a Diablo series item, but doesn't matter) and as i was playing on russian Garena rooms, in voice chat they used to call it Burza. And for some reason i added "i" there and ended up with Biurza.

epsilon and AgentHightower like this.
  15. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Mine's just an acronym of my name (2l-2l-2l) and my birth year (would remove it). For some names it sounds cool, others not so much. :shad:

16. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

Platy1(insert name depending on game)
    Platy as in platypus , they look cute .
    Knight because kag is a medieval themed game .

Quailz , I once raised a flock of them and got obsessed with these cute lil birbs , will raise them again if I ever get the chance

17. RedOTheWisp

RedOTheWisp Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Spent a night looking for words or phrases I could chuck the word red onto.

18. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Many, many years ago, I needed an account to play runescape, so this other kid and I were mashing everyday words together to come up with good names. He came up with Potato + bird, which sounded pretty good to me as a kid, so I stole it and kept it for the rest of eternity

19. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

T'was the day my brother created my Steam account, and asked me, what will my username be? At the time I had enjoyed Minecraft because THAT WAS THE ONLY GAME ON THE COMPUTER AND MY BROTHER BOUGHT IT SO SILENCE YOU-I came up with Enderzilla. Ender, a reference to the Enderman from Minecraft, which would be a tall, ominous, pitch black creature, with eyes that can pierce through your soul during the night. It teleports everywhere, so there is no escape. END, for we all will be ended. Most videogames involve killing, so when I slay you, I have ended your virtual character. Zilla, from Godzilla. I like Godzilla. Rented most of the Godzilla movies from a store called Movietown. I rented the movies more than once. Now, I chose the numbers 747 since when I was around 4/5, I had a Poptropica account (lol). The username generator came up with Bonyclaw747. I've stuck with those numbers ever since. 747 also feels good for me to read and say.

IF YOU EVER SEE A USER WITH THE USERNAME Cobblestar1494 IN THE FUTURE THAT IS PROBABLY AN ALT.

20. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Mods: BlueLuigi