1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do you bomb jump?

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Crashty, Jun 26, 2012.

1. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Usually around 160, sometimes I reach 200+.

2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

well, if you dont even get off the ground without jumping, then something is seriously wrong and I'd suggest reinstalling the game.
    if you get a small knockback, but simply jumping would have more effect, then its normal and you should just train it more.
    check my guide, and try to put bombs in sandbox. I think tyngn had a guide for that.

3. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

This is what I get. I also have bombjumped successfully before, and recently I pulled it off again. :p

Will do. Thanks for helping! :)

4. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i cheat all the time. Held bomb jump for the win. normal shield down while jumping is so un-alliable that it can be impossible

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  5. Vee04

Vee04 Catapult Fodder

r
    yes its very hard for others but if u want me to train u just tell me when u want to train i will train u will fighting because that is very hard that some people only know bomb jumping while fighting i will train u crashty