1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about bomb jumping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SUKIDESUYO, Nov 25, 2012.

?

How do you feel about bomb jumping?

1. I love it.

160 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. I hate it.

24 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

it was created for people to express their opinions about bomb jump. is it too op should it be removed that shitzel. knights would still be fun without bomb jumping, i have more fun not dying from infectious bjs then anyone

2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I feel like... i'm a flying bird majestically souring through the air... and then i hit someone and they die... and then i put the happy face. :)

HardPenguin and Froghead48 like this.
  3. bomb jumping is good in kag, espically short fuse. Bonb jumping is fun because there are many different ways and kinds to do it; e.g: standard bomb jump; mid air jump, double bomb jump and slash jumping. If your someone like beo, he alays executes the mid air jump perfectly. But it can cause some problems, e.g: you have some derp builders builing a massive spike trap between your towers and they are really slow, some enemy bomb jumps over an kills them wasteing tickets. for archers its not much of a problem tbh, they can shoot them in mid-air (hard, dont recommend) or when they are preparing for the jump. Archers can avoide it by using the tree's. Overall I think bomb jumping is a good touch to the game

4. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

I have yet to bomb jump...That being said, I love it!
    As an example: Today I was playing in one of the CTF servers as red. The Blue team had 4 or so guys that would bomb jump as a squad. As a noob builder cutting my teeth on repairs and fortifications it added a brutal chaos that made me all giddy. There is nothing quite like 3 knights slamming down from the sky turning the builder right next to me into bloody mist and quivering gibs. Then, Rising from piles of my comrades they start chopping down any unfortunates too close to flee, hurling bombs and decimating our hard work and the unprotected while I try and defend myself. Once, I beat one of the sodding bastards to death with my fist, but mostly I die.... The cavalry almost always arrives to save us and we return to work, trying to repair as much as we can before the next airborne assault. Good times... Totally made my day.

5. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I personally feel bombjumping is awesome. It keeps otherwise derpy builders and archers on their toes and encourage planning' of bases in a sense. E.g. PUTTING YOUR DAMN BOMB SHOPS UNDER LOCK AND KEY SO THE ENEMY WON'T USE IT TO DESTROY YOUR EVERYTHING.

What I don't like about it, however, is how in some servers bombjumping and catapults eventually lead to two huge impassable vertical towers.
    There's also not very much that's quite as entertaining as watching a flying knight explode into glorious shower of blood and gore after bombjumping right into the middle of a spiked wall.

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Well, if we're going to be real about this, if you threw a bomb above you and it exploded, your head would resemble a watermelon that has been smashed with a hammer.

7. yup, but do you know a better way? Its hard to put the sheiild under you because you have to time your jump right and watch the enemy. If you release it to early then you will fall and gib. Its only good with short fuse because you light jump let go. The best jump is the mid-air sheild on head one,

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Actually I've found that it's the easiest jump to execute for the distance you get, but I much prefer the throw it below you and jump up and to the side shielding towards the bomb at around 20s, as it seems to be a little sexier and better.

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. but i can never get te hang of the double bomb jump, i remember having a convo with jurao about it, practising it an gibbing every 10 secs:( its just TO hard!

10. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

what you do is throw a bomb down and lite another one, when the first is nearly done jump up shield down and then after the blast shield up.
    this is much much better with the glide after bomb jumping on

11. toasty its not easy without practise. since i cant go on my mac on weekdays then i dont have much time, alobg with editing other things. Even juaro has practiced this msny times and started raging

12. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Raging, me? You must be mistaken, i had to practise quite a few times, but that was on the laggy noglide server you pk guys hosted :>.

Anyways, you just throw down a bomb (Preferably on a high tower), light up another one. at around 20 on the bomb lying on the floor you jump up and shield downwards.
    Also, i think jerloch has told me this, on a noglide/laggy server, throw the 2nd bomb up when it's dark red and shield upwards, should work too.

13. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

14. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Hate it and love it.

Therefore, keep it. ;)

15. Fair enough i guess I haven't got the hang of it yett:(

16. BlueLuigi

Practice on a server where you take no damage, setting one up is ezpz.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  17. Juaro

Anyways, double bombjumping is more of a show-off move anyways, half the time you end up killing yourself because you land with the face against a wall and the other half you end up with 2 or less hearts left, so...

sometimes it's good, when wanting to distract the enemy or just killing some pubs in their base.

18. BlueLuigi

It used to be different and was based mostly on height no problems. You can still do it effectively and go from one side of the map to the other side, I've seen Rayne do it a time or two recently, but I haven't bothered personally lol... it's hella useful though when the distance you want to go is very vertical but not very horizontal at all (get to enemy base very fast or cross many high towers and land on a roof about the height of where you jumped from).

19. Juaro

That's what i meant by that last phrase, wasn't too clear tho.
    You will still end up with less health than before, as long as you don't perfectly land on something.

20. ill stick to the jumps im good at, there just easier :L