1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How to add bots to attack in sandbox

Discussion in 'Help' started by Angelfinn12, Apr 30, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Angelfinn12

Angelfinn12 Bison Rider

Please!
    I need your help! :QQ:

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

!bot

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

unfortunately, in sandbox the bots will spawn as builders. if you want to spawn them as knights, you can enter this code into the console:

CBlob@ a=getPlayerByUsername('Henry').getBlob();CBlob@ b=server_CreateBlob('knight',1,a.getPosition());b.server_SetPlayer(a.getPlayer());a.server_SetPlayer(null);a.server_Die();

btw, you can paste it right into the console using Ctrl+V. if you want the bot to be an archer, just replace 'knight' with 'archer' and if the bot's name is not Henry, then you would just replace it with the right name. its usually something like henry1 henry2 or something. To open the console you need to press the home key on your keyboard. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like me to explain how the code works.

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I'm not sure they will still be knight after respawning. Plus are you sure the brain scripts will be working well?

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

They wont be knight after respawning, but you can easily re-enter the command. it would probably be better anyway to just set the sv_gamemode to TDM and then running localhost

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey