1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to bomb skip.

Discussion in 'Knight' started by vilereaver41, Apr 11, 2013.

1. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

i'm trying to learn the bomb skiping technique bassicaly when you bomb jump you hit the ground but then you skip off it and jump again. does anyone know the method to do this it would be much appreciated

master3327 likes this.
  2. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

You skip off the ground? I'm not sure whether that's possible. Usually when you hit the ground that fast, you just go splat.

3. vilereaver41

im not kidding i wish i recorded it iv done it alot of times but you need to bomb jump from a distance where you can control and not freefall then theres like an action you do and you skip off the building i think its a glitch but i want to figure out how im serious dude

4. SlyStalker

This idea is interesting. I want to know too. :D

miniu likes this.
  5. vilereaver41

il post an example image its really good and pretty fun 1 sec

Attached Files:

6. SlyStalker

Oh I get it... It reminds me of surfing.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. vilereaver41

Xd it reminds me of skipping stones in a lake im still trying to figure out the technique if u do please post

8. SlyStalker

It would be awesome to skip on enemies' heads. :B):

9. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I think I know what you are talking about, I've done it before, but honestly bomb jumping is more worthwhile. You just time and throw bombs ahead of you so when you are close to the bomb it explodes then launches you to the next bomb, etc.

10. vilereaver41

nope 1 bomb you jump to any surface and u do an action not sure what it is and it skips you you know how knights can sometimes be sent flying if you time ur block correctly and they slash the rebound is kind of like that

11. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Bomb jump in a Straight line as possible with the strongest force possible then shield diagonally and slide on the surface, then jump really quickly. you will get the effect of kinda double bomb jump but in a faster way, but lower.

Another one is to do exactly like double bomb jump but time it so the second bomb explodes later, then just after you just touch the ground with cross shield stopping you from loosing the momentum it explodes.

Sliding keeps your momentum so if you jump at the end when your doing it off a higher block you will go flying so you can use that.

12. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Oh, I see what you mean. I've tested that and that is most likely to happen when a knight is charging their slash on your shield while running into you. Then are then sent flying with their charged slash propelling them faster.

13. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Nope force talking about wrong thing. Also thats wrong, when they slash you while they are doing the small jump and you shield bash them they go flying but you gotta time it exactly but its a glitch. Slash don't propel them, Happens when they are slashing not when they are charging slash, And they don't need to do it on shield you gotta shield bash.

14. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Conquerer's Bomb Skipping Instruction Booklet: Pocket Edition!
    General Introduction:
    This booklet briefly explains how to bomb skip, a topic that I am not familiar with! (Pocket Edition!)

Method:
    Step 1. Firstly, you want to start* on a tower or slope about 5-8 blocks above main ground level, and prepare a bomb counting down in your hand on while standing upon the slope or tower.
    Step 2. Drop the bomb, do a slight 'bomb jump'* that makes you slide off the tower and towards the ground (not the sky!), or rise slightly and land on a tower of minor height in front of your person.
    Step 3. Then, slide, using your shield, on the landing point for a minor distance (3-5 blocks will be suitable) and then let go of the shield and jump as high as you can into the air. You should rise further than a normal 3 block high jump.
    Step 4. Enjoy slaughtering your enemies!

*Or you can start on ground level and slide, then let go and jump into the air.
    *Using your shield at a diagonal position.

Brief Conclusion:
    Thank you for purchasing Conquerer's Bomb Skipping Instruction Booklet: Pocket Edition!. Impress your friends with a bomb skip, and you can maximise your spectacle by killing many enemy knights. You can even use the bomb skip at ground level to make a quick getaway with the enemy flag! Honestly (not really), the possibilities are endless!

EDIT: I actually tested this, and the recommended height to start from is 4 blocks!

15. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i really want to test this... do you know if you can do it offline? because sometimes lag makes things possible

16. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

THAT can happen but there are soem conditions you need to be at a very low arc and you need to just skip over another player not even touch and you'l get boosted

17. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Yes, you can, via modding. Go to your KAG Base Folder>Rules>Swordfight>Open Knight Folder With Notepad>Change bomb_default to = 3, and bomb_warmup to = 3. I think that should work, then go offline>deathmatch>test random shiz in your offline rtdm arena!