1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows How to change number tickets

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by FlammableSoulz, Feb 24, 2013.

1. FlammableSoulz

FlammableSoulz Drill Rusher

I just started a server and both teams have 6 tickets how can i change it?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Tickets are based of how many people are there when the round starts.
    In your KAG\Base\Rules\Gamemodename\ there's a team1.cfg and a team2.cfg
    In both of those you should see this line:
    Code:
    unit_count = 6     # units in team = unit_count * number of players; 0 one life; -1 unlimited
    This means if there are a total of 10 people on the server, that the team will have 60 lives. If there are total of 20 people on the server, that team will have 120 lives. Since you were the only one on the server, it only get multiplied by 1, hence only 6 lives.
    If you want it to be the same for both blue and red team, both team1.cfg and team2.cfg have to have the same number.