1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to I report Griefers?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Remus753, Sep 23, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Remus753

Remus753 Catapult Fodder

Hi. I have been playing for years, but never come on the forum. But I was just playing on one of the official servers and I noticed a player keeping 3 teammates underground in the building phase. I wasn't able to start a vote yet so I asked someone else to. He retaliated by starting a vote to kick me for griefing and I was kicked before I could say anything.
    How do I report them? Apparently I need video but I don't know how to get that.
    It feels somewhat difficult to report people for abuse like this.

asger75 likes this.
  2. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Hello @Remus753,

Feel free to just PM me the individuals name so I can post it in the admin thread. We need video evidence as game logs and pictures can be manipulated and don't really tell the 'whole story' of an issue. If you have a problem in-game again, go to the IRC chat and ping an admin by using !guard and someone should come to help.

Sorry you had a rough time,
    Kaz

3. Remus753

Remus753 Catapult Fodder

Thank you very much. How do I get video evidence? I don't really know how to record games and such.

4. asger75

asger75 Haxor

5. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Potatobird likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey