1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run How to invite people?

Discussion in 'Help' started by mrcoder, Apr 8, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. mrcoder

mrcoder Catapult Fodder

Not sure is this will be resolved by me getting a Steam key (Awaiting response to e-mail) but how do you invite friends in to your game to chill in the bar etc?

makmoud98 likes this.
  2. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I haven't tried it yet but I imagine like in KAG you can join in on someone in-game through the steam friends list options.

I do this a lot in KAG still so that I'm always playing on a server with the people I know :3
    Can anyone confirm this works for TR?

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Pretty sure you can invite people via Steam, but you could just tell your friends to join the same region as you, as every region has only 1 lobby for as long as you don't have your Steam key.

SirDangalang likes this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Yup, you can do that. Even if you invite some one to on-going game - he'll just join the lobby for that region. So invite your friends to play with you!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey