1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How to logout

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nexgan, Jun 11, 2017.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Nexgan

Nexgan Catapult Fodder

When I played this game, a lot of time ago, I had an account, but now I have created another one. How to logout in the game? It only access with the old account.

2. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

are you using steam?

3. Nexgan

Nexgan Catapult Fodder

Yes.

4. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

ok, go to steam properties, and select browse local files, find kag.exe and double click it, you should be able to log into it that way. steam automatically logs you in, while kag.exe doesn't.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hello,

Steam is "permanently" tied to your old user account. There is no way to change that. I can merge your account only if both of them are premium (usually when you have accidentally created new account upon first launch of the game via Steam).
    If you just wanted to use that old username on forums to chat - all you had to do was to launch the game via Steam, make sure that you have email and password set on that account (in the main menu of the game there's option for it) and then login with new credentials here on Forum. When you do that you can as well use that account to log in on standalone client.

makmoud98 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey