1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to make the war gamemode better.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NKking, May 4, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

KAG has not really to do anything with history, except the fact that there are medieval-styled siege weapons and that stuff. And I'd like to know if Arthur had fought zombies. Get yo' facts rite bro.

Jomppexx likes this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Very funny.
    You have not read it properly.
    I never said it's impossible to add, we have enough stuff that's nonsensical and doesn't fit in.
    I just said that Leonardo da Vinci didn't live in the same time as King Arthur.
    (And as King Arthur is in the name of the game, I think he's supposed to be alive -_-)

^ ^ ^ ^
    is wrong
    </br>--- merged: May 11, 2013 2:46 PM ---</br>
    I only said that L. da V. didn't live in the same time.
    I NEVER said that the game should make sense!

Froghead48 likes this.
  3. Jomppexx

Jomppexx Shopkeep Stealer

Gliders would be launched by like ballistae? Good idea?
    Any way I kinda like the idea of being able to cross the sea without being raped by sharks or enemy boats filled with knights.

Gofio likes this.
  4. NKking

NKking KAG Escadrille Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

First stop being a douchebag and second on that thread we suggest new ideas and discuss them. Third, I know when Leonardo da Vinci and King Arthur lived.
    There is already tones of stuff which ruins the whole RP thingy because of that there is a separate zm mode , RP mode War mode ... . The proper classic died long ago due to all the changes that were done. New beta completely destroys the King Arthur theme.
    Devs cant go against majority of community , devs need money ( community wants something, devs give it to them = money)

For the aircrafts suggestion that was made to do a separate mode for it (JUST AS IDEA). my idea was gliders that is not hat technological like aircraft or helicopter, glide is just a kite, but a big one.
    </br>--- merged: May 12, 2013 12:07 AM ---</br>
    Thank you Galen.
    We don't need a history lesson. Go to Wikipedia and write it there.

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It was an old build.

6. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a douche,
    but I just wanted to point out da Vinci didn't live in the same time.

I never wanted to say the idea is bad; I actually like it.
    It would be fun to make a huge tower and glide to the enemy with a lot of builders, then wreck the place :)

Mods: Rainbows