1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I can not start Kag on steam, what's the Problem?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Kater, May 2, 2012.

1. Kater

Kater Horde Gibber

I got Steam shortly and buyed a Game on it too...
    I putted some none Steam Games on it i can start every non steam game on it except Kag.
    I posted this here becourse i heard that some guys have the same problem with kag on steam.
    Can anybody tell me why it's not goin?

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Can you post more information about what happens when you try to start it through steam?

3. Kater

Kater Horde Gibber

Allright when i start kag on steam and kag finished loading it just crashes, and say's the normal thing when kag Crashes, that the Engine has stopped working and that i can "Send report" or "Close the program".
    A friend of mine said, that he had the same problem and it just randomly going after a while.. but i am waiting 2 - weeks now and nothing has changed.
    Btw. My King Arthur's Gold is starting normaly (without crashing when finished loading) on my destop.

Edit: I have a: Fujitsu Simens Amilo Li2727
    </br>--- merged: May 3, 2012 10:09 AM ---</br>
    Never mind Delta did it for me.
    Thank's anyway.