1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I didn't know you could do this.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Rambo, Jan 2, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Fuuu, forgot the "know" in the title :(

2. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

XenFracture looks great, but I don't see the fast reply box, only my avatar and empty space to the right. Is it just me?

edit: I mean the one that is at the bottom of the screen whenever you visit a thread, and allows you to write a reply.

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I've had XenFracture since I joined.

I found it easier on the eyes than the white background with black text.

Drok, I don't know what fast reply box you are talking about, I only see the seach box and the list of people who are on in Rambo's picture.

Using Google Chrome is always win.

AJ likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

White background ftw.

Generic forumite master race reporting in.

Neat likes this.
  5. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Word. Light on Dark is reserved for the terminal, not for a bloody forum!

BlueLuigi and Neat like this.
  6. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

http://666kb.com/i/c02bxlg4th0v35tpf.png

Neat likes this.
  7. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

xenFracture is awsome i love it.

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Oh that, I've always seen it while using xenFracture, since you said to the right, I couldn't think of anything else besides the search box.

Anyways, you can type directly in that blank space but if you want to make it look normal, go to Preferences. Underneath the options section there is a box that says "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages". You probably have it unchecked, just check it and it should be back to how it was before.

Dnmr, I can't view your picture. Is the link broken or are you trolling me?

9. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

maybe something blocks the image host it's uploaded to, weird. It was just showing the quick reply box anyway, so nevermind

10. Kouji

Well I can see it now, along with your signature (the eggs at the bottom showed the broken link pic earlier today). Maybe it was an issue with your image hoster.

Apart from dnmr, me and I think one or two other people, it seems people also don't know how to add links to an image. I know that some people know how to use it and choose not to, but for people who have a clan banner, I don't see why you wouldn't have it link to your clan's thread. I guess that's just me though.

11. Thank you whoever fixed the title :D

12. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

I couldn't get it to work completely on Mozilla, but it worked on Chrome.
    Mozilla with normal settings would look like the first image. Only if I disabled Rich Text Editor and disabled Flashblock extension (whitelist wouldn't work) I could get the text box. But even with all extensions disabled in private browsing the Rich Text Editor wouldn't work, neither in the fast reply mode nor the advanced one ("More Options" button).
    [​IMG]
    Seems I'll have to go back to Chrome, which did work in the third picture. I am always changing the preferred browser every a few weeks. xD

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97