1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I feel like I made a mistake buying this game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightmare799, Oct 24, 2015.

1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Prob misstopic, but I have 1200 hours in this game for 2 years (and moar for other years, but those are most OP)
    I got a lot of fun from this game, and abount count of players - 6 fine friends are a best team, and this is already nice mass fight.
    3vs3 TDM is ideal for training skills, and 5vs5 CTF is a fine choice too. Who ever needs those mayhem 12vs12?

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Not everyone enjoys fast paced/'competitive' 5v5 matches, at least not always. It's quite fun to play on those 12v12 servers, having time to chat a bit, build bigger traps, prepare siege, switch between classes without having to worry you're missing builders or knights. Casual-ish matches are quite fun.

Anyway if the game is your cup of tea, you will eventually not care there's only 20 or 30 people online sometimes, you can still find a game even then, if not a few hours later. And do not fret, you CAN refund the game, either through Steam or support@thd.vg, depending on where you bought it.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Withror like this.
  3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

While you're at it, move the right limiter to 99 (or 96, if you are not a perfectionist. Damn overly sensitive sliders). Then set the order to "ping" and click the top one. Now you'll always have a server with good ping and people to play with on the top of your list.

SirDangalang and Obione5256 like this.