1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I miss KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darcia, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Solomon-Grundy

Solomon-Grundy Shopkeep Stealer

I play almost exclusively as an offensive/push builder. If a team has a couple of push builders, it can make a huge difference. As for needing knights to defend you, it doesn't always matter if your knights are dumb as posts... You just have to "ride the wave." If 3-4 of your knights are rushing, follow close and throw up a quick wall or knock one down. If you're all alone and threatened, fall back and wait for the next wave...

On the mentality of builders being weak: I always laugh when I can get a few solid hits (or even a kill) on a knight just because they think I'm not gonna do anything. ;)

tarod, Darklight, Carver and 2 others like this.
  2. kungfuman

kungfuman Shipwright

If you are a knight you should decide to defend and fight. If a builder is building something you should defend them at all cost.

Noburu and Eggnogg like this.
  3. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Agreed, if you are under siege and your builder is repairing, defend him. If you are pushing and your builder is preparing offensive measures, defend him.

4. timeismoney25

timeismoney25 Shopkeep Stealer

Knights not being able to destroy stone stops the unstoppable knight rushes.

Eggnogg likes this.