1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video I3lue's Test Video

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by I3lue, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, here's my first video of KAG that I uploaded.
    I don't have music or my voice yet cause' I don't know how to implement the mic audio but I will try to figure that out ASAP. Anyways this is just a test video for FPS/Audio/Lag. I also added some effects to make it more interesting.

Recording Software used: Dxtory 2.0
    Effects and Rendering: Sony Vegas Pro 11
    Uploaded to: Youtube

I hope you guys enjoy the video and feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe it really helps. Also give me any feedback and critique about the quality of the video and the effects, would be much appreciated.

(Wouldn't accept the embedded code so here's a link):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcnf-42-gZk&feature=youtu.be

Piano, RadioActive, Beepo and 4 others like this.
  2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Haha, nice Blue~
    Pre-good for your first vid!

Did you find any lags? Didn't pay enough attention, heh.;)

I3lue likes this.
  3. No, no lag at all while I recorded, constant 30 fps. :)

kingofthebrithins likes this.
  4. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Why are you making vids now :3

5. Nice video, Blue :thumbs_up: Your KAG is smoother than mine, and you're recording :huh?::argh: Where's the sound?

kingofthebrithins likes this.
  6. Yeah the sound was kind of bad because the master FX was pretty low when I was editing but next time it'll be higher :)