1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Idea/Request) Zombie Creative

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by kexus, Jul 13, 2012.

1. kexus

kexus Catapult Fodder

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I had this idea while I was playing on a Zombie server where players could change to the zombie team and play as a zombie instead of a human.

Basically it would be like a normal Zombie Fortress game, but builders have either infinite blocks, or blocks are free to place. Players would also be able to switch to the Zombie team and play as zombies. If someone would be able to make this, or provide instructions for how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. I already asked the devs about it. Geti responded with this:
    "I think with some modding its possible, but not complete because you get stuck as whatever you spawned as, which for me is more often than not a greg. Really Need to fix the lack of menus.."

This was quite a bit ago, so if the devs respond again, the response might be different.