1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Idea] Run Knight Run!

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by Froghead48, Dec 11, 2012.

?

Do you like/Would you play?

1. Yes i like

55.6%
  2. No i dislike

22.2%
  3. I would play

66.7%
  4. I wouldn't play this stupid game mode if you payed me.

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

So, in starcraft there was a custom map which required you to run through a spiral maze dodging enemies.
    [​IMG]

So, i was thinking about creating a KAG version of this, using zombies that dont move on a ladder filled spiral. does anyone think this would be a good idea, and would you play it if i made it?
    There is a good chance i will do this.

2. Banzai

Banzai Haxor

No img :/
    Can you fix it please ?

3. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Fixed, Sorry.

Ill try and come up with an example map of what it would look like as a .png
    How i would go about adding the zombies would be :

-Change the files so they are immobile
    -spawn them using rcon until they are in the right spot, killing any mis-spawns.
    -saving as a .kag

4. Krack

Krack Catapult Fodder

i understand like bounds and stuff or playing on dodgeball maps haha zombies seems like a cheap way considering hopeful modding possibilities

or just add fire balls :p coming from a "block" that is designed to project specific object projectile file thingy with it's own awesome sprite :p sorry but i understand