1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

if there could be one new class in KAG what would it be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olevel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yes

2. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

you have the knight the archer and the builder, then all of a sudden you add a Dragon riding death lord!!! what class do you think everyone will pick

epsilon and enderzilla747 like this.
  3. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

Now make it into fire breathing Gregs of doom that builders can create with hundreds of stone....

4. ValiantVoyager

ValiantVoyager Ballista Bolt Thrower

Then don't make it a dragon, make it a mage that double jumps instead:wink:the dragon was just for an example, the only thing I was really going towards was a class that could double jump/hover/fly for a second, nothing that'd stand out too much or anything that'd be op

5. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Im sorry if it sounded like i was putting down your idea, i personally don't really like the idea of a new class that can fly/hover, that does not mean i am not for a new class, i am all for it, if the right criteria is met, the three class's in the game atm are great and are very different from each other, and if a new class were to be implemented it would have to stand out just as much as the other class's, i admit that my own class concept the pole-arm class was really not that different from the class already in the game, it was pretty much just a hybrid of the archer builder and knight's characteristics. came up with some unique equipment tho.

anyway back to this thread actual topic i believe the the best class to add would be what Fg said Medic/apothecary. although i would like to call the class an Alchemist/Wiseman wisewoman. sounds a bit older and an apothecary only sells medicine an Alchemist make's them. also i would like to avoid names like witch and healer becasue of there abundant use in role playing games they are now affiliated with strong magical capability's. the class i am imagining has some magical affinity, but nothing crazy by any means, like quite a bit weaker than the necromancer. this has got my creative juices flowing again, i think ima go write a thread about my ideas, don't want want to text wall you guys more than i already have

ValiantVoyager likes this.
  6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

A grappleless archer, with a crossbow, powerful attack long relad time, medium melee attack and some kind of weak healing system. The Leaper.

7. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

What about a new builder class? one that is fully rewoked, that is able to attack precisely without having to experience headaches in order to handle it.

makmoud98, ValiantVoyager and Biurza like this.
  8. ValiantVoyager

ValiantVoyager Ballista Bolt Thrower

Oh no no you didn't man! Everyone has their own opinion, no worries :)

9. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

A spy who can disguise himself as a burger.

Gregorian, Guitarman and Biurza like this.
  10. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

USA players would still eat him...

enderzilla747 and epsilon like this.
  11. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Doubt it, US player don't even play the game. :rollseyes:

OT: Maybe some healer type thing, idk.

Lava likes this.