1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Improve UI of the menu?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by hugio88, Apr 21, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

Yeah this Needs to be suggested, I'm sorry but I find the UI of the main menu really ugly.

The interface should be different, like the news stuff in the main menu en the settings should also be in the main menu with changeable screen resolution.

Maybe a moving guy I the background or a fighting scene, but not a still image!

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. I, too, like my game running on 3 FPS before I can even start playing it

Aeroblitzer likes this.
  3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Honestly, this sounds like an alright idea... the only thing I dislike is the animated background. Having the news and so forth on the menu screen as well as some small bits and bobs would make sense in a way since for some reason, the actual news site for KAG doesn't display the actual news for whatever reason for me D:

4. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

News is a good idea; A SFD (Super Fighters Deluxe) type menu could also work.

Maybe some factories producing hamburgers in the Bg could be made as well...

5. samleal

samleal Catapult Fodder

My English is not good, have patience:
    I was thinking it would be nice if the menu was a set of stained glass. Where each stained glass would be an option: multiplayer, singleplayer, options, etc ...
    [​IMG]

6. bobotype

bobotype Catapult Fodder

That's a cool idea, would take up a lot of art time tho from the devs unless someone were to lend a hand

Mods: Rainbows