1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

In-game moderators (AKA Royal Guard) [Updated June 3rd, 2014]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Nice to know we've got a good number of mods now. After votekick was removed griefing went down a bit, but this will definitely help keep the game player-friendly :P

Not sure if I even care whether I become a Guard or not considering how many we have, Lol. Seems like a bit of overkill, but really I suppose we need a lot.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

My aim is to make as many guards as it's possible - preferably to have at least one active Guard per team in more prestigious servers at all times.

3. Wolven

Wolven Shipwright

I don't see many guards when I play?
    Are they scared of me? xD

4. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

As you can see thats why they want as many guards as possible. There are enough servers and it seems they usually play like 2 on each server, different time zones...And different stuff they have to do in real life...

5. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

The problem is also that guards come from the same time zone (most of them are western european I think ?), so they play between 5pm and 11pm (GMT+0), and there are a LOT of servers.

If we wanted 2 guards on every popular server all day long, we'd need a LOT more guards.

6. laurentiu

My time is GMT+2

7. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Gmt +1 here.And when you say lots,how many per server on 24/7 scale?8 full servers,2 Guards each day?Or even less!I am mod on 4 servers and i see Guards every 2-3 days.It is pretty good actually when you see how many servers there is.And dont think that only full servers should be watched!Even those whit 4-5-6 players need some help here and there.

8. laurentiu

I play on all servers lol :)

9. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

GMT -8. And yeah, after re-evaluating that list, there are a lot of Euro guards.

10. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

US west coast here

11. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

I'm counting as much european guards as americans... :)

12. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

same. (although not guard)

13. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Where is this going now?Will there be Guards for free and paid versions?Will all guards require gold acc. or will there be Guards whit gold that can go on free and paid version,those whitout only on free?Or,no gold no Guard?

14. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

We are preparing some sort of "all-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-KAG-guards" thread which hopefully will answer most of your questions (stuff like "what is a KAG guard", "why do we need them" and our policy of course). But give us a bit more time.

15. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Well, I've played a bit again after being able to be on my computer again and I feel we DO need more guards. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to apply, but those who know me well know that I'd make a good, reliable guard. So next batch of guards, you could include me :3

POST 115 GET

16. OldSnake

OldSnake Catapult Fodder

wow a ton of friends say youre reliable? count yourself in the next guard batch!

17. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

Shoot. I never did say that this is quite an honor to be on the list did I? :( Sorry about that.

I promise to do my best as a guard.

18. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

am i reliable?i think i am,pretty mutch

19. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Warning: You have insufficient Guards, Construct additional pylons!

One thing to not do is to say that your qualified to be something pretty up top in the gaming pyramid. Just prove that your qualified by talking ALOT on the forums and being nice to players in-game.

PumpkingSlice and Neat like this.
  20. laurentiu

@Im_a_Turtle you will be in the next group of guards. I feel it, I honestly expected you to be chosen between the first ones, but it`s good like that too :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.