1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Kouji

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Rip, Kouji. Sleep well. You will be missed by many. My heart is broken, and nothing else to say :(

Brindobob likes this.
  2. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Broke my heart.

Rest in peace, Kouji

Brindobob likes this.
  3. Oh man, where do I start. Kouji was an amazing guy. We had the same sense of humour, we watched similar anime titles, we used to play Elsword together. We were founder of clan "Waifu" on US server. We used to write total bullshit on Pk# irc. I will miss you man, I really will. Rest in peace my friend.

-Kubbychan.

Brindobob likes this.
  4. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Although some people may not of agreed well with his decisions, he was a great member of the community, I barely know him enough other than a few messages, but this news really stunned me. ::(:
    Rest in peace my friend, since there are so many of you here, I know I don't have to tell you how much Kouji will be missed, and how much he influenced this community, he did great with this forum,
    and he did what was right, and he treated everyone equally. I will always remember this moment, this moment that I wish didn't happen, but for all those that feel sorrow and maybe even guiltiness,
    it's not your fault, and keep your chin up soldier. Rest In Peace Kouji, and I wish the best for Kouji's family and future.

Omarlocho, Brindobob and EhRa like this.
  5. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Kouji wasn't someone I got to know that well personally, but I personally always looked up to his way of dealing with things, something I always admired.
    Nobody deserves a premature death, rest in peace Kouji.

Brindobob likes this.
  6. NotAPirate

NotAPirate Arsonist

I didn't know Kouji very well, but with my own eyes I can see his work all over the forums. Kouji had an amazing way with people and everyone loved him. You were the brightest spark any of us have ever met. May you rest in peace and family and friends will remember you forever. ~Pirate

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    MadDog, Brindobob and CheeseMeister like this.
  7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I feel I owe a lot to Kouji, it was he who got me further involved with the KAG scene, something I had always dreamed of being part of when I first joined. We first began speaking when I started idling on IRC in the main #KAG Chan, discovered mutual interests and the rest is history, he helped me get involved with testing and forum moderation which lead to me finally realising my KAG Goals and becoming an active member of the community. He dedicated countless hours to the forum and no one will ever be able to take his place.

My deepest sympathy to Karen and the rest of your family, take comfort in the fact of how well respected and loved he was to us and that literally hundreds of people across the world are sharing the pain with you.

Lots of love - Kaizokuroof <3

8. rest in peace kouji you will miss me ...but do not worry the project we wanted to do we will do it for you!

9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

When i saw this i couldn't believe it, Kouji to me always seemed like his well will be on kag forever, even when he left for a while. He has been a respected person in the community, and a inspiration for many people to look up to.

Farewell Kouji.

Brindobob, Tynite and NotAPirate like this.
  10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I never really new Kouji, But I will miss him all the same. Rest In Peace Kouji, May your memory live on within us!

11. I didn't really know Kouji that well, I've only ever talked to him on the Answer a Question Premium Giveaway but I know from a lot of people that he was a really cool and fun guy. I did not know he was suffering from cancer so I was really shocked that he had passed away.

Rest in Peace, Kouji.

Brindobob likes this.
  12. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

no human should die that young, even less that way. And you was a nice guy. RIP

13. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

O Captain! My captain! o7

14. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

rest in peace Kouji we finish our project for you!

15. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Rest in Peace Kouji and thanks for everything you gave to KAG and THD. Really sad news to hear.

Brindobob and RadioActive like this.
  16. Holy fucking shit this better not be a joke. Me and Kouji weren't the best of friends but damn this hit me hard.
    RIP Kouji you will never be forgotten.

RampageX, Brindobob and RadioActive like this.
  17. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

Although I never truly met you. I never thought that you were going through so much. The community will miss you so much.
    R.I.P kouji

18. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I couldn't believe it when I read the news. Last time I talked to him he said he was getting better, and I was glad to hear it. Now he's gone, I'm really going to miss him. We all are.

Since the last game he kept telling me to play was Fire Emblem Awakening, you can bet your ass I'll dedicate a character to him.
    Rest in peace, Kouji.

Brindobob likes this.
  19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

There's so many things I wish I could have said to him... He was a great guy who occasionally went overboard with moderation, but I think the community is better for that. Also, it was pretty funny to watch Kouji tear someone apart with words when they were about to be banned.
    But Kouji isn't truly dead. He has done so much to shape KAG and its community, that I think we all have a little bit of Kouji inside of us. He'll live on in our hearts and our fond memories until the day that we die.

20. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Oh man, I wish I had gotten to know you better, But nevertheless this still hit me hard.

TBA_LordKnight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.