1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sier

Sier Arsonist

pass: doubles

GloriousToast and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

It's not my server. But I tried it out now on another one and it wasn't pitch black - so it's all good.
    It lacks some trees for ammo though. You could place out a few that are 3-4 blocks high.

Sidenote: A lot of people don't even know that the tournament has started.

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I'm not sure what else I can do, besides starting conversations with each individual player, however, as a participant you should be keeping track of the thread, there is far too many people to keep tabs on everyone, it's your responsibility as the participant to keep track of the thread.

(I've updated OP to say tournament has started) if you can let your friends/team mates know that the matches have begun for round one that would be fantastic.

25 arrows - 2 minutes rounds - Don't spam your arrows, and work with your team and you'll be fine. Rounds aren't expected to take longer than 30 seconds, 60 at most. Archers were never meant to be contenders with knights, however, when working WITH another knight, is what they were based around, I just gave you the option of going in as a team of archers.

Apologies about the password, you must forgib, first time hosting an event, things were never going to go smooth :D

Server passwords: doubles

As an extra player, that's fine. No additional teams. Once the tourney matches have started though, if your team has played a round there will be no changing of lineups.

With all that, some of the matches have been organised or are in the process of being organised, good luck!

Server passwords: doubles
    Yes it is the same across the servers :) If you want to test the configs, they're available for download in OP, or just test out the servers :)

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

killatron for best training.

[​IMG]

5. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I don't need to train, scrub.

6. Burned :s

7. WarrFork

It's just sad you can't be builder, right?

8. Lol, that does suck.

9. WarrFork

How is that related? I don't understand..

Canadian98 likes this.
  10. Shhhh....

11. 28 is pree' good. I like it. :thumbs_up:

12. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Um kazio... could you please provide the link to see who has played so far and who we're up against?

13. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Oh I see, the Ol' Bait and edit post. :rollseyes:
    /offtopic
    Can be found there, I think that will update when teams begin fighting.

It looks like your team, Forward onto infinity is fighting Spacetime... That will be a slaughter, I wish you the best of luck!

14. Infiniterising

Who slaughtering who I wonder?
    </br>--- merged: May 7, 2013 8:40 AM ---</br>
    -.-

jack-o-saurus likes this.
  15. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Don't worry Infiniterising i am vsing Killatron in the first round i will get him for you :3.

16. Infiniterising

:D u better or I will slaughter u in supreme pizza

17. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Yea i don't think so next time we vs i wont have 233 ping :D.

18. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

On the brighter side I haven't lost any matches...... On the darker side I haven't won any either...... xD

Anyway, if we were going to vs the team we need to vs, can we / do we tell you guys, so we can have a private war, without anyone barging in?

jack-o-saurus likes this.
  19. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

EVERYONE, in the first round, please check your conversations :>

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I was already started ahead of you, Kaizo, and then you made a new one which looked prettier. ;-;

killatron46 likes this.