1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

;)

2. I can tease Jack-o-Nub all day along due the first POWER team to lose. :p

3. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

U tease me anyway Karp :3 I've decided in an excuse by the way, we had the wrong formation NO ONE CAN DENY THIS ...... kinda

4. Wondering why don't you blame the server or the ping?

5. Archers in rtdm games are hard as fuck.

CrystalClear likes this.
  6. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Cos I was playing really well on NY and Cali servers earlier today :P Cant really blame 100 ping on anything, i was outplayed at the end of the day :P

7. ;_; True skill shows up in RTDM. Snure is OP.

8. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Im recording my match. wut program should i use

9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Don't record in your own fight.

10. Infiniterising

ok but why.

11. 1. You'll lag
    2. We can't see the whole fucking map if we can only see your view. Get someone to sit in spectator and record it.

12. Infiniterising

Ok only considered the first one thanks.

13. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Okay, we have a match in half an hour on the NY server. Could we get some third party spectators/recorders to verify it all and stuff? If anyones bored enough. Thanks.

14. Antman

Antman Base Burner

I'll come record, I won't commentate though, and I'll be laggy as.
    Inbox me info or whatever :D

15. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

I can record in HD, just saying.

16. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

I will judge

17. Infiniterising

Me and buck lost. SOO FUCKING LAGGY

18. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Well, you agreed to play on that server?

19. Pree sure even you picked a server you had 0-100 ping on you woulda lost cause space_and_time bro.

20. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you just take the loss. >.> No one likes a sore loser. I understand that you'd like to advance to further rounds and have a shot at that mesmerizing prize but at the end of the day someone had to lose. As long as you had at least an incy wincy amount of fun during your matches, then they were far from a waste of time. If you didn't, then well, I'm sorry this competition wasn't for you.

As Antman's stated, you agreed to the match location (albeit, unaware of what playing in NY meant as opposed to Cali') so you have nothing to complain about. The NY server has been sitting there for days at least, you had a plethora of time to check it out, practice, see whether it was bearable and change the server.

--

Anyway, I played referee once again for this match. Final result was 5-3, meaning Spactime advances to round two against the enigmatic lotharios known as Beauty and the BEAST. Both teams played quite well, with Forward Onto Infinity having a small comeback which could've possibly led to an upset--if it wasn't for Spactime's overwhelming masculinity.

Also note to all participants: these matches are best of 9 (if it's easier to comprehend, think of it as first to 5), as opposed to first to nine. I've ref'd two matches in two days, and at least one person from one of the teams has got that mixed up and didn't realize that their match would be finished so soon. ^_^