1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. kaizokuroof and Demonturtle101 like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Rawr, the bears won!
    Will post vid later
    </br>--- merged: May 18, 2013 8:58 PM ---</br>

It was quite exciting when it was 2-4 to The A Team, but we did a nice comeback and won with 5-4 :D

3. The rest of the teams in the tourney thank you, Team Pedobear, for eliminating the team with Maverick as a sub, making sure nobody else has to face him :3

CrystalClear, Naliz and Superblackcat like this.
  4. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

*needs 1 more game to win* *derps through next 3 games leaving android vs 2* *has maverick on team and doesn't put him in match* lol my bad >_<

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

We used a magic spell on Naliz while Mav was available, he turned in to a barbeque until Mav was gone and Andr01d was back, we changed Naliz back and we rekt.
    On another note, Mav was talking about subbing for another team if that's still possible, hire him, only 20$ a match

Naliz and Symphony_Soldier like this.
  6. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

forever mediocre.

7. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Team Ultimate Fegs won round 1 against Greatest Britains! Big thanks to Greatest Britains for coming, and to kaizokuroof for judging/keeping score.

8. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

I have yet to see an archer play.
    Oh almost forgot - they're useless.

9. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

shadewolf played archer in my match.

10. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Arrow's drawtime is so bad...

11. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

In big maps archers are useful.
    In small maps they are even more deadly.

Most archers in the competition are dying easily partly because they have nowhere to run.

That doesn't make archers bad.

It just means that people who are bad at dodging in close quarters will suck at playing archer competitively.

kaizokuroof and Symphony_Soldier like this.
  12. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

The problem is the drawtime.

13. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Argh, I hate to play against archers!

Digger101 and Space_and_time like this.
  14. I played archer against Undead and Fabolous.. 3/5 matches we played I didn't reach the fight because SnareSlash beated them inbefore ;_;

15. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Sier as archer was our problem against Franek and Sier, me and Pudsy had lost half our health before we even got in slicing distance of franek :P

16. I'm waiting forward tomorrow. 2 achievements will be celebrated.

17. $$$Van$$$ quit, so I guess we play The Losers.

18. Lol at people whining about how archer draw time is bad when an archer protected by a knight is already OP to begin with.

19. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey guys,

Before your ask, yes I've read all your PMs and no I haven't had time to reply to them. Today is the 20th in Australia Land, which means first round must be completed by the end of today - I will say till tomorrow for murican/euro players.

There are quite a number of you scheduling matches for NEXT week. I'm not sure if I wasn't clear, but they were meant to be held by no later than the 20th.

I'll re-read the PM's I sent to everyone, if I've forgotten to include the cutoff date then I suppose it's my fault and I best give you some extra time - I have noticed there are a few *special* cases, but I've yet to decide on what to do with regards to them.

I'll be updating the match listings tonight, I'll announce ALL the winners in the first round and then update OP - So your names are forever etched into the KAG forums and you have/will gone/go down in history!

A big thanks to the players who have taken part in round one - and those that grumbled about lag... Did you not read the title :D

Much love and appreciation <3

KAI|LAVA|BEAST

20. So is LagscaliBrilly the only team so far to be done with Round 2?

Lol hurry up scrubs.