1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

2. Winning twice in a row via forfeits. Too good.

XyellowX and Canadian98 like this.
  3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Now we have to verse Karp and Snare ;______________________________________;

4. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

Well eden forfeited so looks like the chocolate friends are through to round 3 C:<.

butterscotch and killatron46 like this.
  5. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Ultimate Fegs are stuck on round two trying to organise a match. :<

6. me and beef are stuck too trying to explain to someone what timezones are
    </br>--- merged: Jun 9, 2013 10:22 AM ---</br>
    wooo, KOREA ALL-STARS 5:1 Ultimate Fegs

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Alright, if you haven't completed your matches by now, I'll have to decide on the winner - We'll be progressing through to the next round.

Sometime this week when I get some extra time, I'll update all the matches and winnings, however, by all means if you can complete the match before I update the OP, I'll include it as if it was completed before this day.

Cheers to everyone that's still competing, not not long now until the finals! :) :skull:

8. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

I need a new partner. Message me if you're interested.
    The only requirement is that you have not participated in this tournament before.

butterscotch and Digger101 like this.
  9. warrfork confirmed for totes clanwhore. can't even play in one team till the end of one round of 2v2 tourny. gg no re.

Digger101 and Symphony_Soldier like this.
  10. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Wondergull has claimed a victory. Tough luck on the team "Freaking Bats", it was a tense game. Hope to see you in the future tournaments.

butterscotch and kaizokuroof like this.
  11. The Chocolate Friends are doing extremely well...

toffie0 likes this.
  12. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

srs?

13. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

lol nah we just made won our first match then won the next match by forfeit so now we are through to round 3 :).
    Fuk u conq

kaizokuroof likes this.
  14. I was just trying to offer moral support.

kaizokuroof and Digger101 like this.
  15. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi guys, you have until the Midnight, 20th of June (Australia land time) GMT +10

Please complete your matches if you haven't - I will be updating the match listing on this day regardless of completion, thus moving us on to the last round of pre-lims IIRC.

Apologies for disappearing, I'm back now and excited for finals. I'll be raising first place prize to 200 dollars! Australian ofc however, for every team that forfeits from now on, the cash prize will lower, the lowest the prize will reach is the original 100 dollars! So please dun quit the tourney.

Thanking you,

Kaizokuroof.

16. Sier

Sier Arsonist

You'd better save your money for the next tourney ;)

Shadza and butterscotch like this.
  17. So that means in the off chance me and Brilly lose, we'll forfeit at the last minute to give the winner less moneys. Perfect plan.

18. in the meantime, bracket still not updated

19. He told you that it will be updated on the 20th of June midnight GMT+10.

Digger101 likes this.