1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing the unofficial THD reddit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mazey, Jul 24, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Since /r/KAG went down and anonymouse (I think?) removed all his reddit posts including the one on /r/Trenchrun, I decided to make a THD reddit, feel free to subscribe and post/comment on THD related content, just remember that this isn't something official
    https://www.reddit.com/r/THD/

@CowboyDan u might like bru :^)

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Also before the "ogm mazey bad" dogpile, this is THD approved "unofficial". In our eyes, it would be good to collect everything in one place and be able to spread new games to old players more easily, and while we dont want to have an official reddit presence, an unofficial, maintained and up to date one would be great.

That said, op could use more detail on the intent, purpose and what people can do to help out ;)

FuzzyBlueBaron, PanduhsFTW and Mazey like this.
  3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

What people can do too help out is subscribe and comment on anything posted - people liked to post videos on /r/KAG so I encourage you to do that here now. The purpose is simple, creating a bigger community around THD, it's basically this forums but more accessible, and about all THD games.
    I still need to work on a list of Rules and I have to work on the wiki, if anyone wants to help creating rules, or you want to work on the wiki, PM me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2015 ---
    Exciting news! Nothing too big though..

/r/KAG (555 subscribers) now redirects to /r/THD. Hopefully shit will make it grow.
    on a side note, /r/TrenchRun has redirected to /r/THD for a while now, as Anonymouse left and it was dead.

I still need to work on the wiki (and sidebar) sometime, damn >_>

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I see why you're bugging about what time the news is coming now :)

Mods: BlueLuigi