1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Invaders

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Invaders, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

• How often do you play? Not too much at the moment, but I'm trying to play more.
    • Do you have experience bug testing another game? I've participated in the Betas for games like SMITE and BlackLight:Retribution, and submitted bugs, most of which were minor bugs. I've also submitted some bugs for this game on here, albeit a long time ago.
    • Have you submitted any bugs? See above; many of the bugs are buried in archives or posted from my other account.
    • Why should you become a tester and not someone else? I'm experienced in C based languages like Lua, and have bug tested other games, giving me experience with this kind of job.
    • Do you have any programming experience? Yes; I've worked extensivley in Java, C++ and C#, as well as Lua.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I've played the game since early alpha and tried to submit bugs I didn't think had been found yet.