1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum IRC page not working in Chrome.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Rocinante, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

The IRC window in the chat page is just blank for me. I turned off adblock but that's irrelevant to it. I'm using Chrome.

EDIT: It works in Firefox.

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I can confirm this.

3. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Confirm this as well
    irc shot.png

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It's because it's blocking "insecure" content.

If you want to see it, right click on chrome, go to properties and set the "Target:" line as
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -allow-running-insecure-content
    Should work then. I can't really fix it since Webchat itself isn't "secure" (since no https), so there's not much I can do there.

5. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

I just clicked the little shield icon in Chrome's search bar and then told it to fuck off. Problem solved.

hierbo, Fate and dnmr like this.
  6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Yeah, I was about to point out that all you have to do is to press on that shield on the right of the address bar.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.