1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me or KAG is laggy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laurentiu, Sep 27, 2011.

1. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Europe, Romania.

Edit: It`s pretty damn annoying how most of the servers seem a bit laggy at the first time I open the game, but then when I enter any, they are not laggy at all. Eventually, I get kicked for high ping and then all servers ping appears terrible. :|

2. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Seriously now, wtf is this shit? I can`t play at all, every server kicks me for having a too high ping...

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

fwiw I'm not having issueslike that and I usually have a massive ping anyway due to being in australia. It could be your internet settings, check your router. I get pingspikes when my wifi unit is playing up.

4. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

I get lagged out sometimes too. I'm located on the East Coast of US. My internet is relatively fast (cable). Is it the server connection too?