1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to change your username?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by xChapx, Mar 5, 2012.

1. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

a friend of mine bought premium but he forgot to create another account so he could have another username and use the code on it, now he is unhappy with his first username and he wants to change it, so if there is a way to change the username please tell me

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I will try and discuss this with some other staff members today and see if it is possible.

It is more likely that we can transfer the gold status from one username to the other. Can you have him come and post in the thread to request it?

Have him come here, post from the username which currently has gold status. He needs to say the username he wants it transferred to *and* PM me with the giftcode he used -- I will then update the database manually.

Due to the nature of the request, it needs to come from him

xChapx likes this.
  3. FUZZYSLIPPERS

FUZZYSLIPPERS Catapult Fodder

Could you also do this for me? Also is there a way to change password?

4. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Of course you can change your password =).
    1.Go to http://kag2d.com/en/
    2.Login
    3. Go to Password.
    4. Change it

Fixed. Please do not spread false info. ~ Raron

Attached Files:

5. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Is there a way to change the username from (for example): dandyking7179 to simply Dandy but without having to create a seperate account?

bunnie and arcanecat like this.
  6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We don't do account renames, but it looks like the account name Dandy is already taken anyway

7. dandyking7179

Yes it was just an example. Anyways thanks!:rollseyes:

bunnie and arcanecat like this.
  8. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Is it possible to change your name without the giftcode? Because i cant seem to find my code and I always wanted my name to be plain Jlordo.

9. dandyking7179

I3lue, bunnie and arcanecat like this.
  10. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I didnt want to rename it.. Just to transfer my gold status to an account called "Jlordo"...

11. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm thinking they could do that but you might have to get more confirmation from staff thy prob would talk it through

12. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

I wanted to change a name of my other account, but I knew if I had a different email address I can have another account, and this account has the name I wanted. Now I have two accounts

13. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Hey dude's, if this isn't what you mean then don't listen to me.

But i had an account called "Erex" and changed to "Eden" all i did was donate to the forums, private chat Shadlington saying the name you want to get changed to, and you also need the account, so really, you need two accounts, one: being your legit account... the one you already have Premium on. Second: your account you want your name changed to.

Ask Shad, it's pretty simple, and quick. The account you had Prem' on before, it's get's erased i THINK, he just move's all the files or something from Account 1 to Account 2 (with Premium)

So it's a small price of 5$ to get your name changed.

thxbai

14. Maliniak

Maliniak Catapult Fodder

Also I would like to change the "username" (on the right side of the table in the game)