1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

It is a game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 00arak00, Jul 11, 2014.

1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

*revives post* ( or kinda)

amen to that.

some days ago, a guy was complaining about that our team was horrible, full of noobs and shit (2 knights,1 archer and 6 builders)
    :anger::anger::anger:
    he was building a tower, made of wood, without archer covering, with doors 3 blocks above ground level, and with spikes everywhere, the spikes didnt let us pass, his own team.
    and then, an archer came, he shot a fire arrow, the tower went down and he started complaining about we were terrible because we dont know how to defend.

i prefer critical constructive guys.

for me, ragers arent bad, but some, like this one, sucks.

2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

3. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

@Takain knows what i mean with useless team and raging bonus
    yesterday: his team made a tunnel for us.
    my team : blew some kegs in my base, and all were falling in a pit.

4. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

the "no backwall on flag" scenario. classic rage-inducer

5. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Gotta love this game's community.
    No seriously, pick one of the following:
    • Become a dumb-faggot who has average skills at this game and another common member of this community, and rage for the smallest of reasons, while being a hypocritical bastard. Makes up 90% of total player numbers.
    • Get good at this game, and still get pissed off by the sheer stupidity of the above dumb-faggots. Either begrudgingly live with it, or quit the game. LOSER!
    • Become a nice person that everyone likes. Lol. Try it, I'll give $20 to the next person I meet who succeeds.
    • Get good at the game, but you didn't leave the game, nor got used to the stupidity of the community. Become a faggot who is rude to everyone you meet, and slowly turn into a fucking lunatic.
    :^)

6. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Pretty sure you're all of them :^)

Yagger likes this.
  7. SlashEm

SlashEm Catapult Fodder
    1. Infinite Ghosts - inf.Larua

That's basically why I just don't even bother with the chat, or bother posting on the forums.

I've never really been into video game forums, and I usually just make an account in case I need it for something. I just don't really feel like I have anything to contribute, so I'd rather not clutter things up.

As for in-game chat, I don't really ever say anything nor bother trying to strike up a conversation, mainly because of the things listed above. Especially as of recent, I've been seeing a lot lame "He said, she said"drama, and then it breaks out into everyone yelling rude insults at each other. So I just keep to myself most times.

If I wanted to indulge in incoherent drama, I'd just watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

8. watch out you might get yourself cut on all those edges you got

Klokinator, 101i and Vampire like this.
  9. Takain

Takain Ballista Bolt Thrower

aka antisocial

10. There word you're looking for is asocial. An antisocial person would not play a multiplayer game because they are against interacting with other humans :wink:

FuzzyBlueBaron and Takain like this.
  11. SlashEm

SlashEm Catapult Fodder
    1. Infinite Ghosts - inf.Larua

Well, I may have exaggerated juuust a bit. Pardon my hyperbole. To be totally honest, I just wanted to make the Kardashian joke. That wasn't very good either...:oops:

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  12. H3llO

H3llO Shopkeep Stealer

no, it was antisocial. He fit's your description of that word whereas asocial is more like a synonym for an asshole.
    EDIT: wait, I'm mistaken due to mistranslation. Where I come from asocial and antisocial has switched meanings

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  13. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I drop spikes on people instead of telling them to move. So I think I'm number 4.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Apronymous like this.
  14. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2014 ---
    I am none of these, nor anything else.
    If I had to choose, you'd be No. 1

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

@Raigbox - please refrain from spammy or unnecessary/off-topic posts. I'm not giving you an official warning this time, but posts like "xD" (spammy) and your second one (unnecessary & verging on off-topic) are not appreciated and, in future, will lead to you receiving an official reprimand.

[NB: this is in no way me trying to scare you away from the forums. Just asking that you engage in some common forum politeness/etiquette. ::):]