1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

It's going to suck when KAG goes mainstream...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

I love our tight nit community, everyone knows each other here.

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Oh my, killing the idiots when it goes mainstream is going to be so hilarious though!
    eg: 20 of them group together, throw bomb and rape face.

3. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

I don't think it will be bad if KAG goes mainstream. More people, more ideas and interests, more Fun. If KAG goes to Steam, which I hope it will, than there will be HUGE amounts of attention to it and lots of dollars to be made. I'm tellin' ya. If KAG is successful in monetary regards, then we could see a possible SEQUEL *hint hint* *wink wink* *jab jab* (Come on Developers, we know you want too. ;)

4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

My only real worry is that the current bragging dicks will act like even bigger pathetic loser dicks when there are more 'nubs' to 'pwn'.

Noburu and Wolffkran like this.
  5. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm already the best at KAG! I don't see how another bunch of plebeians will change this truthfact.

BindNation and AnRK like this.
  6. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

This reminds of the Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilvers pre-release. Everyone thought they knew what they were talking about.
    Then when it happened everyone went silent cause most of them were wrong.
    Im just sayin

Wolffkran likes this.
  7. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

Ha, you know it.
    I'm from the DRL forums (as are some other members of the community: Contrary, Findude, Geti himself, CrazyMLC, unwoundpath, Lizard) and most of us have been playing since the first build ever released. (which was released on DRL)

I may not seem it, but I'm an oldfag. :I

Neat likes this.
  8. Winterfrost

Winterfrost Horde Gibber

Honestly I am A Bit afraid of it going mainstream just for the fact that we all get to know each other well when its not so popular and we can make friends with people we know if it gets so popular i dont think KAG will have that Anymore

9. SirEndgame

SirEndgame Shopkeep Stealer

I will probably love this game to my grave as long MM doesn't pull a Spiral Knights. (Pay money to go into a gamble for a key to new endgame content, and the new content is just rehashed levels made harder? heck, someone did the gamble 100 times and didn't get a single key.)

However, public players are starting to make a brick look like it has a PHD quantum enginerring. Some PUBs are cool, but they are so many times when they are a bunch of lollygagging builders pacing back and forth doing nothing. (me and maverick had a especially tough time on the Action CTF server... Our team was esentially useless.)