1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Izath_and_Parun" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

The two human models are really nice! Outside that, map seems like a simple map with a hole on mid. There is some water below but im not sure you can survive if you fall from above due to the velocity? Climbing inside the body seems not so hard to do and not so hard to counter either.
    Dont seem like stalemate would be a problem, but a siege spam on the forehead maybe would be.
    Yes from me.

Also, nice work with the body

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Seems like a flatter cerberos rift with a bunch of gimmick/aesthetic underneath. I'm not a particularly big fan of it but it'd probably be playable. The bodies are anatomically well done, whatever justice that may do for the map. It's passable from me

4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Can't really decide whether it should be in or not, but I would say if it does get into the cycle, water on the bottom needs to go. Water combat is already problematic and not really fun and when water is that shallow, it'll be just a question of whether or not one team notices there's water on the bottom at all.