1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

jimmyzoudcba

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jimmyzoudcba, Jun 9, 2016.

1. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Region: North America

A short description of why you want to become a tester:
    I've tested for plenty of games before, but I just wandered and wandered until I stuped upon KAG Alpah around mid-2012. Then I've been here ever since. KAG is the only game that can (and will) ever fuel my gaming needs for so long, and now since I can apply to be a tester I'll try to do whatever I can to help.
    EDIT: I've been around forever, so I should at least try to give back to the community and THD Team in some way.
    Have you ever used IRC?
    Yes, on and off. Went on and talk with (.....Furai? I think) for a while about the KAG wiki, some fixes, some about API. Knows some common knowledge about it.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 7

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.
    If you jump and do a double-slash in water while throwing a water bomb, very occasionally weird things or weird physics happen. Also, water bomb hitboxes underwater, especially near the bottom of the water (sometimes you're clearly outside the splash and you still get stunned)
    Personally, for TR, I know I said before in the TR update post but I'll stil mention it here: Maybe more vertical maps? AKA Make higher buildings in run and make bridges to connect them? And possibly add A LOT of cover (e.g. bushes) for a few of the more close quarter run fights so the element of surprise can work in your favor.

Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    -I've tested for around 15+ games, both closed/open pre-alpha/alpha/beta etc., like Untold Universe, Paragon, early tester for Duelyst, Starmade, and Supernova.
    -Won't give up KAG. I've recommended the game to 10+ people, and I know quite a few of them bought KAG on steam. Gonna stick here forever even after all of you are gone :B):