1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Jin's Great Bison Hunt

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by xiaojin67, Sep 15, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. xiaojin67

xiaojin67 King's Entertainer Tester

:bison:
    Want more than just humans fighting each other?
    Welcome to Jin's Great Bison Hunt, a place where you can fight, build, and role-play at the same time:migrant: ===========================
    Jin's great bison hunt is a server where you can choose from two teams-the Village and the Wilderness, and start a whole new adventure!
    In the village you have your three classic classes, knight archer builder, and in the wilderness you have,,,the same three classes (-,- but with different textures)
    Furthermore, ride a bison taxi with a saddle (a cata), build workshops that function the same, but look different
    (-,-) , and watch bison mating!
    ============================
    No texturepack required, however, for better in-game experience ask me about the modified texturepack.
    =============================
    BisonHunt.jpg

====================================
    NOTE: the server is not a 24/7 server, it opens whenever I am in game, and closes down whenever I leave -,-

2. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

Where's the modified texture pack?

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  3. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Can you give me a general idea of when you will be on because I want to try this out...

Mods: jackitch