1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Joiken

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Joiken, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which continent are you from?
    -Europe

How often do you play?
    -5-6 days a week, from 30min to 2h (I'm back once again after a long hiatus).

What times are you usually available?
    -Most week days from 11h to 23h and weekends from 13 to 23h UTC +0 (may vary due to freelance work). I sometimes also join some server later at night (after 23 until 3am) but it's not regular.

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    -
    I've been an official admin before, for a long time. (some people might say I'm part of the "elders". Dunno what that means though)...

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    -
    Most of the people that been here for enough time will recognise me and/or vouch for me. Nowadays I think only @8x and @MadRaccoon are still around here.

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    -I think I am a respectable member and that I have the capacity to listen and evaluate a situation before taking measures.

Any other information you think might be relevant? No.

What is your Discord username and tag? Joiken#2070

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I don't think you have to undergo same procedure when you're coming back as an OKSA. As I said on Discord, you should tag SirSalami or Furai and tell them you want to return. If necessary they'll ask around the team if anyone has anything against it, and if not you get accepted back. All of this is unnecessary

3. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Reinstated. Welcome back! Closing thread.

blackjoker77777, Joiken and Ni like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.