1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Joining a clan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SunSailor, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

anyway SunSailor it'd be god if you built up your reputations on the servers you go on, then soon you'll have good clans asking for you to join, application forms don't really tell anything about the player ingame knowledge will get you into the good american ones :) good luck!!!

better yet get your clan advertised on a server @GHOZT: there's an idea for the dedi server get people to advertise in the description ;)

2. LordAizenS

LordAizenS Catapult Fodder

How do I do that if you start a conversation with me and tell me I'd be most grateful.
    (Reply is for Ghozt)

3. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Figure out who you enjoy playing KAG with. That will tell you which clan you belong in. If the people you play regularly with don't have a clan, start one together. A lot of players put the cart before the horse on the whole clan thing.

Beef likes this.
  4. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

If no one wants to recruit you then you can just look around and read the description of the clan and if you like it then you pM then an application and request to join. Mpost of the clan on KAG run by application and some you have to have a certain amount of skill to join like BoW. Other clans like [YB] and [HA] are good clans but now you can only join buy invite. Anyway's good luck on finding a clan.

My clan: [Aha]

P.S. [YB] and [HA] are all KAG guards so don't clan war with them :3