1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Jump] All you need for jump/climb maps

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by BlueLuigi, Dec 28, 2011.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Here's an easy gamemode, nothing special, but now you don't have to play around with it.

Knights only, blue team only, everything gone, bombs removed as well cause it's fun.

Attached Files:

inactive_account, Noburu and Foxodi like this.
  2. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

The map with the spike jumps at the start has an exploit to where you can um cave everyone in at the start once the black walls are removed in that area... (Happened last night)

3. BlueLuigi

Well in general these aren't supposed to be used for such terrible things. We could just change all background to dirt, but that'd be ugly, feh. I believe you mean Sexual Chocolate though, you could post in the thread and maybe Clazy would make a 'newb friendly' version for playing while devious collapsers are about.

4. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Jump mode, I had a few good days becoming acquainted with your sexual ways, then 262 came...
    Rest in peace.

Rayne, Noburu, Eggnogg and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Hello i have been trying for ages trying to play this jump map that you made sexual chocolate... I have posted a thread to no avial I am on a mac but get the blue thing up and type in it /loadmap SexualChocolate or with a .png but it never comes up in sandbox mode I am in... I downloaded this but have no clue how to use it. and i forgot i have gone into base, maps blah blah blah so I put the map in maps but it cant find it. Sorry for this being a bit jumbled

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Go to swordfight mode.

Type home. Type "/rcon /loadbitmap SexualChocolate"
    (without the quotation marks)

You could do it in sandbox, but you'd be a builder instead (unless you change the config files)

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You don't need to type rcon, unless you're on an actual server, swordfight is local only.
    Rcon = remote console.

Noburu likes this.
  8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Right, force of habit I guess.

I'm glad it's possible to do jump maps again though since 265 fixed most of the things wrong with 262

9. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds fun... will have to try this tonight

10. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

im playing jump mode as archer 1 heart vs knights bots 10 hearts :D in my own server cfg :D

11. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Ph I read through this again for some reason... LoadBITmap duh me

12. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

any want play jump maps? i can host

13. Croco

Croco Shark Slayer

Hmm, a parkour race gamemode would be interesting. KAG's controls are slick enough to pull it off.

GHOZT likes this.
  14. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

With the new update, couldn't the jumping maps go back to normal, with the 3 block jumping fixed and vaulting?

15. BlueLuigi

Need to be tested, that's extensive. Probably new jump maps need to be made honestly.

Noburu and GHOZT like this.
  16. SpyLULZ

SpyLULZ Shipwright

idk how i "install" gamemodes and shizz on KAG :P

17. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

how I install?

18. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

Um Luigi so I'm doing this Sexual Chocolate map for [!] and I have it saved as the original image name and a copy renamed as SexualChocolate and I go into ZF solo and hit home and type /loadbitmap SexualChocolate and it just opens up my file browser and says item not found. I want to be in [!] so could you help, not sure what I did wrong. :huh?:

19. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Is it in your maps folder

20. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

yes i put it in my maps folder