1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG 2v2 Open: Summer Edition [Custom Head in KAG Prize!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by bunnie, Jul 20, 2018.

?

Will you play?

1. gib head

75.0%
  2. hell yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no

12.5%
  4. maybe

12.5%
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

[​IMG]
    Hey! Me, @Cruxiat and @Potatobird decided to organise a global 2v2 TDM tournament for Knights & Archers. Everyone can participate: EU, AUS, and US. The three regions will be seperate from each other [AUS fights AUS, EU fights EU etc.]. I am the organiser of EU, while @Cruxiat is organising AUS and @Potatobird is organising US.

There will also be a pretty nice prize. @Geti agreed to getting a Custom Head Slot as a prize, so the best 3 teams [1 from EU, 1 from AUS, 1 from US] will get their own unique custom heads in-game, made by @MadRaccoon.

Also, the tournament will be hosted every 3 months - so the head owners are also going to change every 3 months.

Visit our discord to read the rules & to sign up: https://discord.gg/9pups7t

There's a max of 8-16 teams per region [depending on interest], so you should hurry up and sign up!
    [The tournament starts when we get max teams, and if it's taking too long, earlier perhaps, but not later than in 2 weeks]​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

> Custom head as prize
    > Code doesn't allow for custom head

Is he using someone else's slot or something?

3. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

custom heads.PNG
    For all wondering ^

bunnie and Magmus like this.
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

> TheDirtySwine
    is he still in 2016 or something?

Magmus likes this.
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're gonna modify the heads script to get around the slot limitation, like the custom heads mod has for years. Doesn't mean we're going to start giving heads to donators or similar, but since it wasn't going to be a huge amount of work as someone else is going to handle the art, I'm happy to give it the go-ahead.

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

GG, the winners of EU are @Basshunter and @Cohen!

autumn edition will be open in a few days

Magmus, Basshunter and Coroz like this.