1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG; an unhealthy addiction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

I PLAY TOO MUCH KAG!!!

I realized this for the first time waaaaay back when I first starting playing.

I would wake up, get on KAG and stay there all day, without eating or drinking hardly anything. I knew it wasn't healthy, but I just couldn't help it, and I couldn't make myself get up.

So, what'd I do? I had sort-of an internal intervention for myself.
    How'd that go you ask???

IT DIDN'T WORK! (well, not really anyways) I ended up convincing myself to take water breaks, eat some food, and oh yes, SMOKE MY DELIGHTFULLY HEALTHY CIGARETTES!

That's another thing. I just realized, today, that I went the WHOLE DAY without smoking a cigarette. You wanna know why??? Yep, you guessed it. My need for nicotine was dulled out by the overwhelming need to play KAG, and sit on the forums all day.

I realized I had a problem when I went to bed at 3am (after playing from dawn til 2am the previous day), got up at 6AM, and started playing again, all day til about now.

It seems my nicotine receptors have been replaced by KAG receptors... which is a good thing??? Not... Sure... ::D:

I had a recent break from KAG for about a month or so, and as sooooooon as I touched that computer and clicked on my KAG icon, the cycle started aaallllllllllll over again...

So here I am, sitting in front of this damned laptop, wasting away and hoping something good will come from this. (Ha, like what?)

No School, No job, soo looks like I'll be sitting here, doing the same thing for a loooong time coming...

Woe is me :QQ:, It's a vicious cycle...
    :rekt:BUT ONE THAT I'LL NEVER BREAK!!!:rekt:

:r_flex:LONG LIVE KING ARTHUR'S GOLD!!!!:flex:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

kag is love
    kag is life
    kag is also broken

epenow, Dargona1018, Bint and 5 others like this.
  3. Humblar_Tabulu

L L K!!! (Long Live Kag)

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm almost glad my net is unstably bad, or I would be in this very situation myself.

As it stands I've only gotten to play three matches in the new build and I'm fucking sick of missing out on all the fun.

Humblar_Tabulu likes this.
  5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

I play this game allot too but i used to play it much more..... it was literally the only game i would even play when i was in high school. and im pretty sure if you looked at everyone's time im one of the people on top 3 that has played this game the longest, overall tho ive noticed a serious degradation to this game, (no not the update) but desync and lag in itself, this game was near perfect in terms of lag and precision, now its left me thinking what the devs could have done differently to prevent the very occasional paper shield and shield slashing bugs. all i tell myself is that the golden days are over and its time to embrace a more laggier game and just to deal with it.

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I've probably invested at least 1000 to 1500 hours over the last two and a half years. Time well spent for a 10 dollar game

7. I can't play KAG more than 5 hours straight

It's fun just the same game mode will eventually get boring to me after a certain amount of time playing.

Plus School so when I do go on I enjoy it more

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yeah when I get a job I'm buying more copies and/or donating to support the devs. They probably make way more than I do moneywise... but they also make way more than I do project-wise.

9. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

KAG has taken over my life too Hero. I have no idea what it is about the game, but I've never been so dedicated to a game to sink over 500 hours in it in a few months. Sometimes I miss eating and drinking and what not, but that applies for all games. It gets in the way of house work.

10. Humblar_Tabulu

It's pretty much the only game I've played over the past year plus a few months, besides starbound, OH and AOE2 HD and that was only for about a month.

LONG LIVE KAG; My new (slightly used) obsession

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Anonymuse likes this.
  11. so

why did you make this thread?

12. Humblar_Tabulu

So you'd come troll on it, ofc.

OH, and to express my love for the game (should be obvious)

:B):

Anonymuse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.