1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG KAG Build 1741 – Mines and Coins

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

That's because they don't exist yet anywhere other than in the Steam database. There will be an announcement when they get unlockable (norill said they are planned to be released with cards in a month)

Achillios likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

note: they wont be retroactive unless they're somehow based on steam playtime or whatever. You'll have to get those kills/etc after they're released.

3. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

wow this update is actually really rather good! nice work!

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Mines won't deploy in this situation:
    mine.png

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It was on the first page, but it is still on the list to be fixed. Kinda feeling like they've gotten too complicated for their own good at this point :)

6. Ranmage

Ranmage Builder Stabber

18. century builds are the death plague for all OSX users​
    ripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripripriprip

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I saw MM looking at the OSX issues thread a day or 2 ago, I think that's a good sign ::D: