1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG KAG Build 1830 - A Few Weeks' Tweaks and TR Offer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Apr 21, 2016.

?

How do you like the ballista changes?

Poll closed Apr 28, 2016.
  1. Great!

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Ok, but I'd like to see some changes...

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Bad! I loved spamming ballistae!

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. Bad! I never see them any more!

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. I haven't noticed a difference.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If you're australian you can see Geti playing KAG often there, I believe as it was his first "big" game, he will always enjoy playing it. For MM (the other dev), I only see him after a big KAG update is pushed public. The interns play often, although irregularly I would say.

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Best part is when you see someone trolling mm for not talking. The only time i seen him in the last 6 months, this guy was p'd off he wasnt talking so he just spike drop spammed him. funniest part was mm didnt say or do anything in response. Probably why he hates kag:rektlord:

BearKnight likes this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

mm once joined my servers and he was so nooby that i'm not sure if it was even mm playing his account, kek.

first, on FUN ctf, he joined the server, changed into wizard, got into my bomber, we flew a bit with it but then he jumped off in the middle of flight and then left the server later

second, on my old moreclasses, he joined the server and was only jabspamming

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@BearKnight Yep, I enjoy playing KAG, though it does make me quite angry at times, haha. As 8x says, it's the first project I've been involved in that hit any major audience, and made any real money, so it's got quite a unique appeal to me. I enjoy playing all classes and you can often find me on the AU servers. I generally play CTF and TDM.

MM doesn't play often - a lot of the times people "catch" him in-game it's his young son playing, who doesn't speak much English and just enjoys the chaos.

The other team members play to very mixed degrees - as a rule the interns play a lot more than support or sysadmin types though, who only jump in-game when really needed, or once in a blue moon.

I can't speak to how much anyone else enjoys it though, but I actually don't really think it's MM's type of game most of the time. Sometimes he'll be in a mood where he's happy to minecraft or just rampage around as a knight but he doesn't play often enough to be "good" at it, and I think that in turn limits the appeal :)

bunnie and BearKnight like this.