1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG KAG Build 1830 Hotfix - Server Madness

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey guys, build going out right now to fix the madness slowly spreading across servers.

This is actually the same thing as happened on Christmas, because wouldn't you know it the bug in the holiday code wasn't fixed, it was just, you know, patched for Christmas. I've fixed it properly now and will be making sure the servers are in proper order before resuming work on other things.

Thanks to those who passed it on directly rather than snarking elsewhere, means a lot.

blackjoker77777, EhRa, Vamist and 7 others like this.
  2. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

Thanks Geti.

Geti likes this.
  3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

toffie0 likes this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey, the missing heads thing is getting fixed now, everything else was fixed with the previous hotfix. Sorry to headless horsepeople everywhere for the fix.

5. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Thanks Getto. Ill report anything else I find with screenshots if more bugs pop up. Thank you for fixing all this stuff so quick. :>