1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows [KAG Classic] Mysterious KAG Tool (MKT) + add-ons

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by Ceastel01, Sep 3, 2014.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I think he has it so a water block is constantly being spawned wherever he moves, I may be crazy but that seems most likely.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  2. Ceastel01

Ceastel01 Shark Slayer

FlyMod works via instant changing : water - water - no water.
    With this we can avoid making darker screen on client side and a little bit speed up 'flying' .

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I was originally positive to this tool, but now I have serious reservations based on these posts:

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/kag...server-modding-for-classic.21550/#post-308760
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/we-have-a-big-issue-in-classic.20901/page-4#post-308061

So this samrrr guy is DDOSing servers and making them shut down, hacking the game and killing people's fun, the OP of this topic says "I don't care, we aren't related and he can do what he wants this mysterious tool is totally legit", and then we see samrrr coming on the forums threatening to make this exact tool into a hacking tool of some sort (It's hard to tell with his awful broken english from the google translate he says he's using). I don't see how this tool is a good idea and personally I think it should be shut down asap just because of how suspicious it is.

That, or the OP releases the source code to geti so geti and mm can look it over for malicious code.

4. Ceastel01

Ceastel01 Shark Slayer

You can also write something like before on topic called "juxta++ tool".
    Creators of this thing are Rzealeu & master .
    Rzaleu is also player known from kag hacks (...)

Last time I confirm this tool doesn't have any malicious code.
    I know how it can look but it's 100% clean.
    I created it and I used to it some of samrrr scripts.
    You can trust or not but I know what I adding and I know how it working.
    So it's 100% clear.
    Do you think that I would lost premium account for upload bad things on official forum ? :ehh:

5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Meh. I just feel unfair because i bought premium just to get these things in classic, and boom, here comes a tool that gives these things to non-premiums, and geti approves that...

MrError and Chumind like this.
  6. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Another reason to refund my money :D

I also feel like its unfair :(

7. It kind of is, but you still have access to release kag?

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

... that we may not like because it's completely different...

9. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

If people who never bought the game can have the same features i get, then I should get my money back.

10. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just so you know, technically, we bought that, but now, we bought the release KAG. Even if you don't play it, your money really went towards that. As long as nobody, ya know, pirates it into the open, you truly have no reason to feel "cheated".

11. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

And that's exactly what you sign up for when you buy a game in alpha stage: you're buying an unfinished piece of software that may wildly differ from the final version.

Despite of what he says, the OP is involved in making hacks for kag and attempting to sell them (lol). That said, being suspicious is not against the rules. If you don't trust the creators, don't download their tool.
    If you have further complains and thoughts on why this shouldn't be here, please forward them to Geti, as it's his call.

Mazey likes this.
  12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Fair enough.

13. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

@Geti why do allow this is my question.......

14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I know, but since "officially" the gold server features in classic are still for premiums, i feel unfair that this tool got approved by geti.

Pretty sure we haven't mean "making classic alive" in this way on another thread...

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

The plan originally was to release premium features of classic for free anyway.

let's not get more offtopic, nothing will change anyway.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    RampageX likes this.
  16. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well, now I know that the op is probably Wistod, I take back what I said earlier and I'm still wondering why he's trying to "support KAG classic" while at the same time ruining it by selling hacks.

17. Ceastel01

Ceastel01 Shark Slayer

Next small update
    v0.08
    -----------
    -Instantly delete blocks after collapse
    -After collapse transform blocks into dirt
    -Editor ON/OFF .
    -sv_gold - switch ( no need to restart server)
    -----------
    When editor is OFF editor hack won't be work.

@up
    Probably Chidori said it to you.
    I don't have more questions.
    Anyway good job with juxta++

Mods: Downburst, Mazey