1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video KAG Clips

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Contrary, May 5, 2012.

1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Not my best work but it was difficult to do because I had to keep giving my computer breaks to cool down. Also I don't think I'll post any more catapult stuff for a while. It's pretty stale even to me.

edit: fuck me i dont think youtube is letting anyone see this video. knew i should have used the adventure club remix.

Alright to make up for it here's a quick tip/trick:

Will probably make more of these but with better presentation.

2. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Can't watch your video because of:

"This video contains content from [Merlin] PschentMusic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

3. Contrary

^Lol I think you got the wrong thread there buddy.

Anyways my VideoPad trial just expired, I'm well and truly done. Everything else on the internet is either too hot for my compy to handle or is also trial expired. I just found a program that can extend trials but it doesn't work on stuff that's already expired.

RIP my KAG video career unless I go back to making stuff in Windows Movie Maker.

Kouji helped me out so looks like I'm back in business with VideoPad! I'll see if I can get Serif for my birthday though.

4. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Oh crap, yes I had two tabs open I just noticed now, wrong thread :(

removed it. :p

5. Contrary

Another attempt at commentary. Not really talking about the game just talking about my channel.

6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

That was actually pretty hypnotizing to watch O.o nice voice :D

Also why do you do the proppel bomb jump :O way about shield glide? :P

Anyway I liked it :D watched the whole video :D

7. Contrary

Made a quick filler video. Some basic cuts set to music. It's not quite up to snuff so I will probably end up taking it off my channel later but see if you can enjoy it in the mean time!

Also, make sure to check on my actual channel for new videos, I often upload stuff which I don't post here.

Monsteri and dnmr like this.
  8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

1:57 random derp from me.

9. Contrary

Pretty happy with the quality of the kills on this video. It does drag on a bit but I wasn't too sure of a good way to end it, will have to think about that a bit more. This is basically at the limit of what VideoPad can do so any more videos I make will probably look like this unless I can upgrade my software/computer. I will mainly be working on synching stuff up to music better I think, thought that might not work too well since there's no way to make things ramp up or down in play speed so adjustments may be kind of jarring.

Anyways, enjoy the video. Please critique.

edit: bonus video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ82wAAaDT4

10. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Awesome video:eek:
    Only negative side is that the noobs were eating so much slashes. Oh and it apparently must be viewed in youtube. :(